The Cultural Facilities Corporation’s (CFC) Annual Report must comply with the Annual Report Directions (the Directions) made under section 8 of the Annual Reports (Government Agencies) Act 2004. The Directions are found at the ACT Legislation Register : http://www.legislation.act.gov.au.
The Compliance Statement indicates the subsections, under Parts 1 to 5 of the Directions, that are applicable to the CFC and the location of information that satisfies these requirements.
Part 1 Directions Overview
The requirements under Part 1 of the Directions relate to the purpose, timing and distribution, and records keeping of annual reports. The CFC’s Annual Report complies with all subsections of Part 1 under the Directions.
In compliance with section 13 Feedback, Part 1 of the Directions, contact details for the CFC are provided within the CFC’s Annual Report to provide readers with the opportunity to provide feedback.
Part 2 Reporting entity Annual Report Requirements
The requirements within Part 2 of the Directions are mandatory for all reporting entities and the CFC complies with all subsections. The information that satisfies the requirements of Part 2 is found in the CFC’s Annual Report as follows :
· A. Transmittal Certificate;
· B. Organisational Overview and Performance, inclusive of all subsections; and
· C. Financial Management Reporting, inclusive of all subsections.
Part 3 Reporting by Exception
The CFC has nil information to report by exception under Part 3 of the Directions for the 2019–20 reporting year.
Part 4 Reporting entity Specific Annual Report Requirements
The following subsection of Part 4 of the 2019 Directions is applicable to the CFC.
Ministerial and Director‐General
The CFC has nil information to report for the 2019–20 reporting period.
Part 5 Whole of Government Annual Reporting
All subsections of Part 5 of the Directions apply to the CFC. Consistent with the Directions, the information satisfying these requirements is reported in the one place for all ACT Public Service directorates, as follows :
· Bushfire Risk Management, see the annual report of the Justice and Community Safety Directorate;
· Human Rights, see the annual report of the Justice and Community Safety Directorate;
· Legal Services Directions, see the annual report of the Justice and Community Safety Directorate; and
· Territory Records, see the annual report of Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic, Development Directorate.
Part 6 State of the Service report
· Public Sector Standards and Workforce Profile, see the annual State of the Service Report.
ACT Public Service Directorate annual reports are found at the following web address : http://www.cmd.act.gov.au/open_government/report/annual_reports